UK Metering was established in October 2007 as a specialist distributor of metering products to serve the building services sector. Our capability to supply such products has increased substantially over the last 10 years as a result of legislation which has brought a greater focus on understanding where energy is being consumed and ultimately, how this can be better managed.
The enhanced focus on metering has led to solid growth both in turnover and staff numbers. We proudly represent the market leading brands from our centrally based distribution centre and have nationwide coverage through our external sales force.
Since 2007 we have:
- Re-located to our current premises and increased storage space with the installation of a mezzanine floor providing an additional 2,000 sq. ft.
- Opened our second sales office at Fort Dunlop in Birmingham
- Introduced a 5pm cut off deadline for next-day delivery
- Increased our stock value to over £1.5m of metering products
- Become the premier UK channel partner to Kamstrup
- Expanded our team to cover key areas such as internal sales, external sales, technical support, warehousing and administration
- Introduced an on-site commissioning service
- Supplied meters to some key landmark projects including The Cheesegrater, The Walkie Talkie, ARLA Foods Dairy, Alder Hey Children’s Health Park, The Leadenhall Building to name a few…
All of this has only been possible with the continued support from our loyal customers and suppliers. We would like to take this opportunity, on our 10th birthday, to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to all whom have joined us on this wonderful journey.